Angela V. Ross, DMD
“Orthodontics is the best profession out there, hands down! Where else can you contribute so much to people’s lives? It is so rewarding to see the confidence in my patients when they first see their new smile!“
- Dr. Angela V. Ross established Family Orthodontics in 1987
- She managed her practice and treated patients at her St. Louis Park Office for over 30 years!
- She is respected and renown in the community for orthodontic excellence, high standards, experience and her incredibly vibrant personality
- Dr. Angela V. Ross is a Board Certified Orthodontist
- She is thrilled that Dr. Rosemary Lelich will continue her legacy. Dr. Ross and Dr. Lelich collaborated and worked together for 5 years before the transition; it was important to Dr. Ross that she find someone with the same values and integrity to take over the practice and continue the exceptionally high quality of patient care for the St. Louis Park, Edina, Minnetonka, Minneapolis, Golden Valley, Plymouth and surrounding communities
Board-Certified: American Board of Orthodontics
Specialty Residency: Orthodontics, Boston University
DMD: Boston University
Dr. Angela V. Ross is always attending conferences and workshops to increase her knowledge of orthodontics and to stay up-to-date with the ever changing techniques and materials. She is experienced in placing Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs) and is trained and uses a diode laser in her office when needed. She always completes more continuing education classes than are needed to maintain her specialty license and is a member of multiple orthodontic study clubs. Dr. Ross especially enjoys treating complex and challenging cases involving many dental specialists: the orthodontist, prosthodontist, periodontist, oral surgeon and restorative dentist.. There are lots of ways to create a beautiful, long-lasting smile!
Dr. Ross is originally from Summit, New Jersey, but has called Wayzata Minnesota her home since 1986. She has three terrific children and enjoys biking, skiing, snowboarding, running and traveling. Most of all, Dr. Ross enjoys spending time with her family and her golden retriever, Stella. Dr. Ross spent a year in Spain during college and loves speaking Spanish with patients whenever possible!